Mom you should buy one of these!
The Tata Nano cost about $1,979 and even though its only 10 ft long it seats five!
"I hope it will provide safe, affordable four-wheel transportation to families who till now have not been able to own a car."
The basic model has no airbags, air conditioning, radio, or power steering. However, more luxurious versions will be available.
Oh, its currently only available in India. NEVERMIND.
- ► 2010 (40)
- RAFAEL SOLDI SOLO SHOW!
- The Last Two Days (but not really)
- MOM I KEEP KILLING MY PLANTS! HELP!
- WHALE FAIL
- I don't want your car mom, I want this one.
- The Tata Nano, the world's cheapest car!
- OMG Alexandros Vasmoulakis!!
- Mom, I can not stop listening to Animal Collective...
- Floating Stairs/Jordi Vayreda
- Chun Eun Sil
- Ron Arad
- Pantone Products
- my friend joe is having a show and you should go
- this is what i think my brain looks like
- History of Non Fiction Film
- Night Mail
- Mom, if you want to be a hipster you gotta get one...
- HOW TO FOLD A SHIRT
- Obama gives Queen an iPod
- Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
- AIGA survey of design salaries 2008
- ima rip this off
- I heart INFOGRAPHICS
- i kinda want one of these
- ▼ April (24)