So Gap teamed with Pantone to make a store that looks like American Apparel. And I gotta say, the nerd in me loves it. However, we should take a moment to evaluate the way in which they decided to package the product.
here's the Gap NYC shop:
now previously Pantone had gotten together with Uniqlo (kinda like a japanese Gap?) and did the same t-shirt thing but they put them in plastic capsules and sold them from a vending machine. like this:
so mom, which one works for you?
- ► 2010 (40)
- RAFAEL SOLDI SOLO SHOW!
- The Last Two Days (but not really)
- MOM I KEEP KILLING MY PLANTS! HELP!
- WHALE FAIL
- I don't want your car mom, I want this one.
- The Tata Nano, the world's cheapest car!
- OMG Alexandros Vasmoulakis!!
- Mom, I can not stop listening to Animal Collective...
- Floating Stairs/Jordi Vayreda
- Chun Eun Sil
- Ron Arad
- Pantone Products
- my friend joe is having a show and you should go
- this is what i think my brain looks like
- History of Non Fiction Film
- Night Mail
- Mom, if you want to be a hipster you gotta get one...
- HOW TO FOLD A SHIRT
- Obama gives Queen an iPod
- Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
- AIGA survey of design salaries 2008
- ima rip this off
- I heart INFOGRAPHICS
- i kinda want one of these
- ▼ April (24)