Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ted talks/welcome/blue means link.

Hello and welcome.
I plan to share with you what I see each day.
To begin:
1. when something is blue with a line under it, its a link and you should prolly click on it.
2. I love Tedtalks. I'll prolly post a lot here. But to begin I really think you should watch this tedtalk by Mena Trott. She's great. Shes "The founding mother of the blog revolution, Movable Type's Mena Trott, talks about the early days of blogging, when she realized that giving regular people the power to share our lives online is the key to building a friendlier, more connected world."
ready set click on thissssss
3. just to bring you up to speed. I did not make this (click there) but I've prolly shown you most of those items. take your time, just watch them. cause as the title of the website states you've prolly already experienced these "unless you are a loser or old or something"

yay! look at me mom! i'm blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers